- CARDIAC SCIENCES
- CARDIOVASCULAR & THORACIC SURGERY
- CRITICAL CARE
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
- Interventional Cardiology
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
- SURGICAL & MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
At Aster Aadhar hospital we offer exceptional heart care through an experienced, board-certified team of cardiologists, state-of-the art facilities, a rapid triage process and special response teams that allow us treat cardiac emergencies.
We offer a comprehensive array of diagnostic tests to identify heart-related ailments, and a broad array of procedures to treat cardiac related disorders.
Our medical professionals are specially trained to differentiate heart and vascular-related conditions from non-cardiovascular illnesses with similar symptoms, so patients receive accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment.
We have made comprehensive array of diagnostic tests and supportive infrastructure for providing best in cardiac care available to our patients, including:
State of the Art ICU:
ICU with cardiologist, intensivist, highly trained nursing staff round the clock, bedside echocardiography, bedside transesophageal echo, multichannel monitoring including IABP facilities, and sophisticatedrespirators are available with highly trained staff to manage the facilities.Cardiac Ambulance is available for quick transport of patients.
Non Invasive Cardiology:
- Echo Doppler
- Neonatal & Paediatric Echo Cardiography
- Transesophageal Echo (TEE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echo (DSE)
- 24 hrs ECG Holter
- Tread Mill Test (Stress Test)
- State of the art radial interventional facilities to improve safety & convenience of the procedures
- Coronary & Peripheral angiography
- Cardiac catheterization for cardiomyopathies and congenital heart disease
- Coronary angioplasty
- Dedicated team for primary and rescue Angioplasty
- Peripheral Endovascular interventions like
– Renal, subclavian and superior mesentric artery stenting
- Percutaneous treatment forvalvular heart diseases like,
– Balloon mitral valvotomy
- – Balloon pulmonary valvotomy
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases like ASD & PDA
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter (AICD)
Cardiology department plans to expand and provide following services
- Electrophysiology and radio frequency ablation procedure for heart rhythm disorder.
- Stem cell therapy
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve) for evaluation of borderline lesions